Marketing Intern - Summer
Greenville, SC, United States of America
High Spirits Hospitality proudly oversees the operations of our five independent hospitality companies. Our Marketing Intern will work directly with our corporate support team to focus on developing all of our marketing and branding initiatives for Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, High Spirits Events, and Topside Pool Club. Each brand has a unique purpose and focus, but all emphasize client satisfaction and expressing our authentic company culture.
- Assist in coordinating the overall marketing efforts for all our brands with the goal of getting our prospects and clients to know, like, and trust us.
- Ensure all company brand standards are followed throughout our marketing presence, including print, digital and social media.
- Complete a variety of graphic design projects using Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva programs. Projects include but are not limited to; menus, logo design, brochures, business cards, event flyers, ads, and event signage.
- Maintain the company’s websites with fresh content.
- Create effective social media content for all social media channels for the company and the CEO’s personal pages, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Youtube. This includes working with the sales teams to address questions, comments, reviews, and other inquiries from the public delivered through these channels.
- Write 1-3 blogs per week, covering everything from wedding tips to security assessments.
- Opportunity to work with photography and video design projects.
- Attend weekly meetings including but not limited to planning meetings, operations meetings, and sales recaps.
- Compile and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports regarding company sales, customer satisfaction, market trends, and performance rates.
- Handle other special projects as requested.
- Reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Work events as a bartender or event staff member 2-4 times a month.
- Deliver excellent customer service to our clients and vendors.
- Must be passionate about our companies and brands. Should be a strong advocate for our company in your professional and personal life.
- Must be able to manage projects and assignments independently, including understanding how to prioritize assignments as they come in.
Compensation & Perks
Back To All Jobs
- Classified as a non-exempt Intern.
- Pay is $8 an hour + tips on bartending events.
- Eligible for college credit.
- Plenty of fun to be had, both in the office and on events!