Greenville, SC, United States of America
High Spirits Hospitality is the parent company to Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, and High Spirits Events. We are driven with the vision of providing exceptional customer service to our clients, as well as embracing a positive team culture for our employees. Company-wide we have 25 full-time employees and 100+ part time employees. Our Bookkeeper is responsible for assisting our Finance Manager with all of our accounting and office management tasks. We are a growing company, and we expect this position to grow with us! Our ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for working for a small business and understands the entrepreneurial drive and fluidity of a small but growing company. This is a part-time position that could grow into full-time within a few years. Ideally, we’d like to have our candidate work Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 9:00-1:00, but we can consider other schedules during normal office hours. Additional hours could be obtained by working as a frontline employee. This position will work from our corporate office in downtown Greenville. We will not accept applicants who wish to work remotely or on a contract basis.
• Create all client invoice and billing statements.
• Transfer daily sales and invoices from our POS systems, primarily Caterease and Square, to QuickBooks. Ensure all tax codes and discounts reconcile.
• Follow-up with past due clients to ensure timely payment.
• Reconcile credit card statements on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile daily sales reports. Prepare cash deposits.
• Enter credit card receipts and vendor bills into QuickBooks.
• Run errands as requested.
• Assist the Finance Manager with additional tasks as needed.
• At least two years of relevant bookkeeping experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• We do manage a lot of festivals and large-scale events, so having some flexibility to work periodic weekends or evenings is a plus.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to lift, move, and carry 25+ lbs.
$16-$18 an hour based on experience.
Back To All Jobs
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(50MB file size limit)